1. ISO9001 & TS 16949 Certified.
2. Products Material Standard: ISO, GB, ASTM, SAE, EN, DIN, JIS, BS
3. Die casting equipment capability: 180T/280T/400T/600T/800T/1000T;
4. Product weight range: From 0.05 kg to 10kg;
5. Main process: High Pressure Die Casting, Low Pressure Die Casting, Gravity Casting, Deburring, Sandblasting, Machining, Penetration, Leakage test, Surface treatment.
6. Material Available: Aluminum, Aluminum Alloy (ADC10, ADC12, A356, A380, A383...etc), Zinc, Zinc Alloy, Magnesium, Copper etc.
7. Available software: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork.
8. 2D & 3D Drawings (Igs, PDF, JPEG, DWG, CAXA, UG, Stp, etc.) could be made and provided based on the samples.
Further Production Process:
1. Machining equipment: CNC, Lathe machine, Milling machine, Drilling machine, Grinding machine, and so on;
2. Surface treatment: Powder coating, Anodization, Chrome plating, Painting, Sand blasting, Nickel Plating, Zinc Plating, Blacking, Polishing, Bluing...etc.
3. Heat treatment: T3 - T8.
Tooling & Mould:
1. Mould material: H13 or as needed.
2. Mould life: usually 50,000 shots for die casting mould.
3. Tooling Leadtime: 15-25 days, depending on the structure and size.
4. Tooling & mould maintenance: Be responsible by Evergreen Machinery.
1. Quality control: The defective products rate is less 0.1%.
2. Sample and pilot run will be given 100% inspection during production and before shipment, Sample check for mass production according to ISDO standard or customer requirements
3. Test equipment: Spectrum Analyzer, CMM, Hardness test equipment, Tension test machine;
4. After-sales services are available all time.
5. Quality situation can be traceable.
TAG:  aluminium die casting die casting